Sublime NATURALS® | Essential Oils + Organic Face & Body
ZEN BLEND STARTER KIT
$ 51.99 $ 64.00
A Great Aromatherapy Kit to Solve Your Most Basic Problems!
Zen Immune Boost - use daily to support your immune system and stay healthy. Apply topically each morning and/or evening. Inhale deeply when you apply it. Use more often if people around you are sick.
Zen De-Stress - use when you feel stressed to calm down (it helps bring cortisol levels down). This also works on stressed muscles! Use whenever you are stressed!
Zen Sublime Sleep - ahhh, nothing like a good night's sleep to restore the body and stay well. Use this nightly - apply to your neck, wrists and feet - and be sure to take in several deep inhalations at the same time! You can also diffuse lavender if you like or need additional help!
Zen Focus - there are times when you need mental alertness and focus... a long drive, studying for a test, working on a complicated project at work, waiting for someones arrival at night when you are sleepy, etc. Apply to the back of your neck and/or side of throat, wrists and behind your knees (or feet) and breathe in deeply several times when you apply. Use every hour if needed.
The Essential Oil Blend Details are below. (Note that Certified Organic Jojoba and Sunflower Oil are the carriers in all four blends):
ZEN IMMUNE BOOST:
- Eucalyptus. Well-known and wide ranging benefits, including sinus and respiratory applications, increases blood flow and helps with mental exhaustion.
- Oregano strengthens and boosts the immune system, and stimulates function of the white blood cells
- Cinnamon helps to improve the circulation of blood which ensures oxygen supply to the body's cells, leading to a higher metabolic activity
- Clove is able to purify blood and fight viruses. Antioxidants in Clove essential oil scavenge for dangerous free radicals
- Rosemary has been proven to decrease the level of cortisol in the saliva. Cortisol is one of the main stress hormones, hurting the immune system.
- Lemon is able to fight colds, flu and fatigue, the properties are great for immune boosting
- Peppermint is one of the oldest European herbs used for medicinal purposes, with historical accounts dating its use to ancient Chinese, Egyptian and Japanese folk medicine. Is healing and reviving.
- Frankincense. Also ancient in its uses (cited in the Bible), it promotes regeneration of healthy cells, helps bring down stress and anxiety for mental peace and relaxation, & supports the immune system.</p>
- Lavendar is known to calm nerves, eliminate tension, relieve pain and even help circulation among other things.
- Clary Sage is an anti-depressant and has sedative powers among other things.
- Neroli can help counteract depression and sadness, helping to lift the spirits.
- Roman Chamomile is known to bring a sense of calm, and it can also help with irritability and high emotions.
- Rosemary helps with stress, actually lowering cortisol levels and helping bring balance.
ZEN SUBLIME SLEEP:
- Lavender well known and most used essential oil for sleep assistance. Lavender calms, soothes and nurtures. It helps to balance the spirit, and reduces any existing anxiety. It also helps reduce pains which may hinder sleep.
- Rose Geranium fosters a sense of security and protects from disturbing energy or thoughts.
- Orange unblocks energy; found in clinical tests to be a sedative that calms, pushes down pessimism and is a tonic for mind and body.
- Neroli relaxes nerves, soothes the heart and psyche, and helps relieve pain.
- Cedarwood is very grounding, a tonic for the nervous system and is of course anti-inflammatory.
- Clary Sage well-known to reduce anxiety and stress. It works synergistically with lavender for sedation and calming effect.
- Grapefruit helps with increased energy and uplift; helps the nervous system against stress, exhaustion and performance stress. Helps boost circulation and is a lymphatic stimulant. Helps promote vitality.
- Lime is known to be restorative and helps restore energy; improves mood; promotes emotional balance.
- Black Pepper helps to reduce fatigue and increases energy; helps release blocked energy; boosts circulation; is an anti-inflammatory; is fresh and dry.
- Peppermint awakens and refreshes, helps stimulate energy and ideas; is uplifting and clears the mind.
- Rosemary encourages clarity, reduces stress, stimulates the mind.